*Do not Register Your Alarm if you received a letter from us. Please use the login credentials provided on the notice and login on the My Account page.
1. Alarm sites must be registered.
2. An alarm user shall not operate, or cause to be operated, any alarm system without a valid alarm registration. A separate alarm registration is required for each alarm site having a distinct address or business name. A separate alarm registration is required for each alarm site with the same address having a distinct and separate alarm system (i.e., detached shops or garages on residential property). The initial alarm registration fee must be paid by the alarm user to the Alarm Administrator within thirty days after any alarm system installation or alarm system takeover.
3. Alarm fees. The fees for an alarm registration or an alarm registration renewal are as follows for Commercial and Residential alarm locations:
Registration Fee: $24.00
Annual Renewal Fee $24.00
4. (Residential only) Reduced rates for Senior Citizens, 65 years of age or older, and individuals with a Permanent Disability:
Registration Fee: $12.00
Renewal Fee: $12.00
5. An alarm registration cannot be transferred to another person, or location.
6. If the Registration/Permit fee is not paid to the Alarm Administrator within 90 days, a late fee of $25.00 will be charged.
If you need assistance or would like to register over the phone please contact us at 888-865-9770.